What I’m currently working on:
- Midsummer Night’s Shawl, in Jaggerspun Zephyr Wool/Silk blend, Admiral colour. Coming along nicely, but slowly.
- Waikiki Scarf, in Debbie Stoller Stitch Nation Bamboo Ewe, Mermaid colour. Not too sure about this one, though, it might get frogged in the near future.
What I’m hoping to start on soon:
- Jeans-to-skirt refashion. They’re black jeans, and I’m thinking tulle, velvet and lace ruffles, somehow.
- Men’s shirt-to-fitted women’s shirt refashion. Picked up a great blue and black checked shirt at Goodwill for $6.50!
- Shirred dress-to-shirred waist skirt refashion. Bought a dress in Japan, but it’s a bit tent-like. It will look much better as a skirt!
- American McGee Alice cosplay! Very excited about this, was hoping to start cutting dress pattern pieces today, but stupid me bought the wrong size, so it will have to wait for a little bit.
- Portal Companion Cube crochet for my brother’s birthday. Just need the yarn.
- Luke’s super secret birthday present! Need materials.
I have all the time in the world at the moment to work on these, but sadly, not the cash. You know you’re poor when you can’t even make your own clothes, haha!